Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I believe that this has been posted below, but here is another case of the same thing. Just the other day coming home from town, I noticed that the turn signals were acting funny (turn signal on message in DIC), then the cruise control became non-responsive, and the next thing I knew, I had added 400-500 miles to my odometer with my fuel range reading 1999 miles to empty and my mpg at 99.9. This was in the span of about 15-20 miles. I got home and unhooked the battery and started checking fuses, but nothing was blown. After about 5 minutes, I hooked everything back up and it acted fine. My range still reads 1999 after reseting everything and fueling up, but everything else appears to be back to the way it was - well, plus about 400 something miles.

Is this just a random event or do I need to look at BCM/IPC issues?

Note: It was raining, but nothing under the hood looked as if it had been soaked. I do not know if the negative battery terminal has been replaced. Also, once the weirdness began, I started monitoring the car through the Torque app, and all of my gauges were frozen on the app. When I checked for codes, it read as no comm. to ECU.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts