Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, so I have been looking literally everywhere for the part number for the pin that goes into the harness under the Fuse Block in engine bay. I think it part # 12034046 but I cant verify that. Does anyone have a pic of the OEM harness that shows the pin. Or, even better, does anyone have that part number or any info on it? I didnt want to spend the $50+ on the OEM harness considering the Spec-D lights I got had a harness and all it needs is this terminal crimped on.

·
Administrator
2014 LT program car, Pull Me Over Red
12,172 Posts
This might be it. These are the pins I bought for the mirror harness.

And dhpnet also posted this: terminated leads from GM Parts Direct. They are basically just a 6-inch wire with a terminal already crimped to one end. They are way overpriced at $6 each, and I needed 2. The part numbers are 13575805.

I have these as well. If needed I can post some pics later as I'm at work now.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Any chance you could pop open your underhood fuse panel and see if it would fit? I have my fogs installed and everything done except waiting to find this stupid terminal so I can finish hooking it up.

·
Administrator
12,172 Posts
Any chance you could pop open your underhood fuse panel and see if it would fit? I have my fogs installed and everything done except waiting to find this stupid terminal so I can finish hooking it up.
Sorry for the delay

I work 12 hrs with two hours of commute time when I am working so not for another couple of days, but if I do what I think you want, I will not be able to get the pin back out as I do not have a removal tool.

·
Administrator
12,172 Posts
I just received my fogs in the mail yesterday so I am very interested in your progress. Keep us posted!

Tomorrow I will try and get some info for you - assuming it is still not down pouring out.

·
Administrator
12,172 Posts
I have been mapping out the head light switch and came in for a break, The pin cap(?) fits the pins both in diameter and length (height). I will post pics later.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I have been mapping out the head light switch and came in for a break, The pin cap(?) fits the pins both in diameter and length (height). I will post pics later.
I got the removal tool and removed the pin next to the fog light slot today and photo'd the connector as well as measure it. Went to a few places to see if I could locate and finnaly ended at the dealer where I bought my car. There were 4 service tech's looking at diagrams and garbage harnesses trying to find it. Ended up finding it and also got part #. SCORE. Only $7 part. I'm ordering it today so I will be able to tell 100% in a few days if it's correct.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
No problem, if you Google Terminal Removal Kit, Summit Racing has them. I Beleive the kit is by Performance Tool.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I just ordered the wire connector from QuirkParts.com, they were the only place that didn't have $13 shipping. Ordered 2 just because.

·
Premium Member
1,013 Posts
When installing my GM fog light kit, my pin broke when I was trying to put it into the fuse block :( I tried every which way too, for 40+ minutes trying to get the sucker in there and it snapped....out of frustration and not knowing what to do, I did the unwise, stripped the wire and shoved it way up in there. fuse makes contact with it and fog lights have worked flawlessly for almost 2 years now LOL

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I know EXACTLY what you mean, I tried for well over an hour to get that terminal out. I knew how it was pinned in but just didnt have the tool. I tried toothpicks, safety pins, tiny screwdrivers, thumb tacks, paper clips and anything I could get my hands on with no luck. Went to work, grabbed the kit and <5 seconds it was out.... smh.... After I documented the terminal like I wanted too I also just shoved the wire up and the secondary lock secured it actually really nicely but I pulled it back off cause the last thing I want is to arc and somehow/someway burn my car down over a stupid fog light. Once I get the wire in I will know 100% if its the one, then I will relay that info to here.

·
Administrator
12,172 Posts
I went to Quirk parts and put in:

Wire Part Number: 13575773
and
Terminal Part Number: 12034046

and both of them were about $16 in shipping for two each and for both at the same time as well as seperately. How did you get it for less?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi, I have been trying to hook up my fog lights into the fuse box and I cannot find the right terminal. is the 12034046 the correct one? I tried the standard metri-pak 150s and they do not go in

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.