Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

Oem set of 18" hyper silver finish rims

13438 Views 13 Replies 11 Participants Last post by  Blasirl
OEM SET OF 18" HYPER SILVER FINISH RIMS PAIRED WITH OEM MICHELIN PILOT TIRES, OEM TPMS &WHEEL CAPS

LIKE NEW CONDITION $1000 firm
BALANCED
SET COMES WITH 90% TREAD
**NOTE ONE WHEEL HAS A SMALL SECTION WITH ROAD RASH** WAS QUOTED 150.00 TO FIX - see pic

Attachments

Reactions: Starks8
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
31 Posts
LIKE NEW CONDITION $1000 firm
BALANCED

**NOTE ONE WHEEL HAS A SMALL SECTION WITH ROAD RASH** WAS QUOTED 150.00 TO FIX - see pic

I never understood why people say these kinds of things. It's like saying "Bone stock, except for intake, exhaust, down pipe, & BOV"

Then it isn't bone stock… Just like these wheels are not like mint, they have curb rash..

/rant

· Registered
144 Posts
Dayummm, I just bought this set on eBay for more than he was asking here !!!
funny, didn't show the road rash picture in his eBay ad.
i wonder what's going to show up, maybe the damaged wheel was repaired (I hope) :dazed052:

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Actually you are not SOL, I was on vacation and the picture of the road rash on rim can be found on the kijiji ad... full disclosure and the other 3 rims/tires are mint on vehicle for 6 months
I am located in the Durham Region area - see post
2011-2014 Cruze RS 18 inch wheels price firm | tires, rims | Oshawa / Durham Region | Kijiji

reason for selling is that Cruze LTZ RS vehicle was wrote off in the winter with the winter rims and tires - so sad :(
will let go for 900 if being shipped!!

· Administrator
2014 LT program car, Pull Me Over Red, 1.4T Auto
14,165 Posts
did you still have this rims??????
Welcome Aboard!(y)

I have seen plenty of these rims for about $400 for the set give or take. Shipping was about $25 -30 per rim. Look on Craigslist, here and Sonic forums. Junk yards are another source.

Don't forget to introduce yourself and your Cruze here.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.