Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Administrator
25,596 Posts
Let us know how they compare to the standard pedal for grip. They look really nice.

·
Premium Member
2,822 Posts
Just curious - how much did these cost? I put the number into GM Parts Direct and found $134.68

·
Registered
475 Posts
I have these one they were 40$ and I love them no Fitment issue and they are rubber cover and aluminum plate and they say Cruze not cheap at all ImageUploadedByAutoguide1352508415.403786.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Autoguide.com App

Reactions: Starks8

·
Premium Member
2,822 Posts
I bought the same pedal covers as Greasemonkey2012. If I recall less than $40 on ebay. They work just fine and look good too.

·
Registered
475 Posts
I bought the same pedal covers as Greasemonkey2012. If I recall less than $40 on ebay. They work just fine and look good too.
Ahah yaa less then 40$ they looks as nice as the oem ones

Sent from my iPhone using Autoguide.com App

·
Registered
475 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
I really like the OEM ones and they look awesome quality wise - but I couldn't justify the price. I purchased Ebay ones that were like 25.00 after shipping.

Mine have ruber covers and then the aluminum pieces are held in place by bending tabs around the back of the pedal. No drilling required and they hold awesome.
View attachment 8737 View attachment 8738

Reactions: Starks8

·
Premium Member
3,177 Posts
I really like the OEM ones and they look awesome quality wise - but I couldn't justify the price. I purchased Ebay ones that were like 25.00 after shipping.

Mine have ruber covers and then the aluminum pieces are held in place by bending tabs around the back of the pedal. No drilling required and they hold awesome.
View attachment 8737 View attachment 8738
Do you have that ebay link?

·
Registered
198 Posts
1 - 16 of 16 Posts