Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Banned
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Electron Performance is a Sub-Division of Genome Group

Official contact id for all purchases for cruze parts is: [email protected]

Official contact id for all purchases apart from cruze parts is: [email protected]

Official contact id for all technical help: [email protected]

Company Website: Almost ready, Coming up soon :p

We offer :

1. Projection Bi-Xenon Conversion headlamp kits / Pre-Fit headlamps

2. SatNav (In-Dash Stock replacement) systems - CAR SPECIFIC : Fully compatible to the car (Fitting and all controls) and its CAN BUS

3. Stainless Steel and Carbon Fibre mufflers

4. High flow cotton performance air filters

5. Other accessories as listed in the forum

Made in India. Sold worldwide.

·
Registered
151 Posts
What about payments? Joy is requesting an electronic transfer from my bank account. Not only do my banks restrict transfers out of the country that I don't own, it seems very risky. I also saw that Payal is no longer allowing personal payments to India... This is all very suspicious.

·
Premium Member
1,693 Posts
it sounds like they will still accept paypal for buying products or services. you just cannot send money to someone for no reason, like a gift.

·
Banned
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
really?? no paypal? thats what i was going to use..

i found this info from paypal

https://www.paypal-apac.com/india/
Guys calm down. We have verified the following info. Paypal does allow transfers. There is no problem. You can pay us via pay pal. You can also pay us via google checkout. You can also transfer money into the bank account via RTGS. Its your choice. Paypal and google checkout offer a service charge, but if you are okay with it, we dont have a problem :)

Have a nice day people.

·
Banned
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Whats the latest on the new interface ?

Hi. we were closed for 3 days. i believe Joy is in touch with you. the interface is ready. another cruze owner is driving down from a distant place to fix the system. once we fit it in his car, a video will be uploaded and shown to you guys. i believe 2 cruzetalk members are buying it as well. one of it seems to be you :) we do accept pay pal. have a good day.

·
Banned
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i will order now if you can show any kind of pics of new interface.
I really appreciate your interest. But I apologize I cannot do so at the moment (like now) because, its 01:00 am here. I am not in town. The products is tested and ready by our Engineers, but it will be installed in the cruze on tuesday or wednesday. Once it pairs up with the CAN BUS interface of the Cruze, there will be a video shot and uploaded and shown to you :) . I appreciate your interest, and request you to wait for about two days in order to see the video.
PS: A2DP, Bluetooth*, SatNav Maps (USA), ipod, and a little more features are really going to impress you :)

Joy will help you in all purchase and support matters.

Hemank

·
Banned
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Any luck with the new video.

I just emailed you a list of questions too.
I believe we have received multiple mails at the same time. Request you to kindly mention your user ID and website when you drop a mail.

Although I'm sure Joy will answer all your questions.

Efforts appreciated.
:)
Hemank

·
Banned
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
does the camera you offer replace one of the license plate lights or is it universal?
You can buy the license plate camera from ebay. I guess its for about 34$. It fits on our system. Our system comes with a camera that typically fits in the rear bumper.

·
Registered
83 Posts
I believe we have received multiple mails at the same time. Request you to kindly mention your user ID and website when you drop a mail.

Although I'm sure Joy will answer all your questions.

Efforts appreciated.
:)
Hemank
You got it .. thanks

·
Registered
83 Posts
Just emailed Joy back and made sure to mention my name.

I also asked her if she can email me a pdf of the brochure and/or instructions.

Also, how's the video of the new interface coming along. I really want to see before I buy just like Cruzeman.

Thanks

·
Banned
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Just emailed Joy back and made sure to mention my name.

I also asked her if she can email me a pdf of the brochure and/or instructions.

Also, how's the video of the new interface coming along. I really want to see before I buy just like Cruzeman.

Thanks
You will be happy. Dont worry :)

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.