Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Contest Manager
2,251 Posts

All Members are eligible and encouraged to nominate a Candidate for MOTM!Entrys must be made by 11:59:59 p.m. September 20th, 2013. Voting will begin September 21st, and end on September 30th 11:59:99. Contest winner will get the MOTM Winner title, a reserved place in "MOTM Hall of Fame and a$25 Code for the Badnewsracing website.If you know a member that has made great contributions to the Forum. Show him/her some apreaction by nominating them for MOTM!!!!

Please submit a brief summary why you feel that your Candidate deserves the "MOTM Title"There will be only one submission per candidate. This will get him/her a slot in the voting thread at the end of the month.Serious submissions only Please.One submission per member per month. Past winners may enter again after 6 months from the original winning date.

Your Candidate will NOT be added to the voting thread without a submission in THIS thread.No discussions in this thread. Just submissions.

Admin reserves the right to amend these rules as necessary, at any time.
Winner of the MOTM contest will be awarded the VIP Member badge and will have an upgraded account as well as access to an exclusive "VIP Room" section of the forum.

Members who are still on their victory lap.
March OnlyTaurus
April JBlackburn
May "Off Month"
June Iroczilla
July Ikermit
August obermd

·
Premium Member
500 Posts
Blue_Angel

Reactions: Blue Angel

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,273 Posts
Starchy for being the only cruzen nut to show up to another members planned meet .

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,273 Posts
**** ......................Believe ...

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,273 Posts
I have to ask this ? Of Terrible T . May I Nominate Earnie from Bert and Earnies ?

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,273 Posts
700AArcuda .. Aussie .. many contributions to the Diesel owners ..

·
Administrator
25,596 Posts
I'll second Aussie.

·
Premium Member
4,490 Posts
H3LLON3ARTH. He's pretty active and usually has something good to add.
Thanks BlueAngel I try and keep my post true as much as possible.

Sent From An Antique,
My Original Droid.

Reactions: Blue Angel

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,273 Posts
Yeah H3ll is not a place anymore ! He might even visit you . an added plus he has windows that flex , and he got his Gold .
Good luck , H3llon3arth ..

1 - 13 of 13 Posts