Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Administrator
25,598 Posts
Why leave the RS if you're taking the rest of the badges off?

·
Premium Member
733 Posts
Looks good. I personally like the RS badge. I recently took off my dealer badge they had on the trunk lid. Compared to some other dealer badges I've seen it certainly was the best looking. However, I grew tired of it and it was starting to peel a bit anyway.

·
Administrator
25,598 Posts
Dealer badges I remove, or better yet, don't allow them to be put on in the first place.

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
Don't care for the generic looking RS badge myself. I prefer the badge less look myself, but I think the RS badge could work but it would look much better with a GM RS badge that matches the RS door badges. The font on this one just looks kinda "generic" and out of place. Just my opinion though. If you like it that's really all that matters! :th_salute:

·
Registered
574 Posts
use fishing line to take them off w/o damage & I used 3m decal removal spray. Small can for $5 will have it for small spots of road tar take off too before I wax the cars.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
anthony, it was very easy to take them off. I used dental floss and goo-gone. Took me no more than 10 minutes start to finish.

Thanks for the feedback guys! I'm going to try and find a GM RS badge, and if I have no luck this one is coming off. I didn't notice the font difference and now it's bugging me >:D

·
2,254 Posts
Isn't there some guy on here that put every badge on the trunk of his car?

·
Registered
217 Posts
If you take off the bowtie

What does the result look like? I was actually thinking of getting a Holden badge for the back even if the front is a lot more difficult to mask/remove.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Depending on the year of your Cruze you'll have a hole behind the rear bow tie if you take it off

Ya, wish I'd read this before today. I took the rear chev badge off and now have a slit (hole) in the rear of my trunk where some dimwitted GM designer thought it would be a great idea to put pins in the back of the bow tie rather then us a template to put the badge in the right place. Now I have a [email protected] hole in my trunk. Looks good from a distance tho without the badge. Now to figure out what to do??

1 - 16 of 16 Posts