Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Thinking about trying to get another Ohio meet started. As of now I'm thinking maybe a get together at a restaurant for dinner and then finding somewhere to go take pics. It would likely be a Saturday afternoon deal. As for location, I don't have anything specific in mind, and I'm willing to drive up to an hour if that location is better to get more people to attend. I will say that if you're suggesting and area closer to where you live then please be prepared to help scout a location and plan. I'm honestly considering doing something in the area of the Lordstown plant again as it seemed like we had quite a few people that lived in the Youngstown area.

Thoughts? Interest?

Edit: Here are a couple of pics from our last meet...

·
2,168 Posts
I think that's a neat idea! But I live way too far away to attend unfortunately. :( If you ever find yourself in Middle or East TN let me know!

·
Super Moderator
5,127 Posts
Where and when. I think most you guys are a bit north of me. But I like a good road trip but not all the way to Lordstown area again.

·
2,254 Posts
Maybe Columbus? It is the center of the state after all.

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Maybe Columbus? It is the center of the state after all.
Again, I don't mind traveling for the meet but I'm not going to drive all the way to Columbus to try to figure out where we can go or what we can do, so if Columbus is where the majority want to go then someone closer to that area needs to help with the planning.

my thought is go with the place that the majority are willing to travel to.

·
Premium Member
2,318 Posts
I'm possibly coming to Ohio around the weekend of June 18th... Like an hour south of Cleveland... if anyone wants to have some drinks lol.

Sent with iLove 6.0

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Nice! That was honestly the weekend I was considering but hoping others would chime in. We could always do Mill Hollow and Quaker Steak again but that place gets pretty busy in the summer since it's on the lake.

We could all meet up on a Saturday afternoon and do dinner at the Quaker Steak & Lube in Medina and then cruise up to Brunswick for their Saturday night cruise night.

·
2,254 Posts
Medina sounds even better. A little closer to everyone and lots of great restaurants.

·
Premium Member
1,227 Posts
Over here hoping someone says the NW Ohio area, then remembering that corn fields aren't exciting. :( Haha
LOL!

I'd be down for NW Ohio area. I imagine I could make it to Columbus or Cleveland areas as well. Would give me a reason to go see my brother XD

·
Registered
2 Posts
I tried to go a little that direction last fall with the Vermillion meet but nobody from that direction showed up, so we all drove farther for no reason. Lol
Yeah I can see where that would be a problem. Just letting you test the fuel efficiency is all! Haha
Vermillion isn't the worst drive, only about a hour and a half for me so I'm surprised no one showed up.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I'm definitely interested to see how this develops.... If i can get the ok from the wife :dry: I might take a drive. Always good to put faces to the names.

·
Premium Member
1,227 Posts
I'm very interested! TBH, I'd drive pretty much anywhere (within reason). It would give me a reason to take BB-8 on a road trip! :p

1 - 20 of 30 Posts