Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The manual says 7500 miles is this in spec with the info center that counts our percentage left
Does everybody change oil at this recommended mileage or have they gone further with oil analysis.

· Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Here is a analysis for GMs dexos 2 syn blend for our cars it was put in after I bought the car at 24,000 Text Font Paper Document Parallel
It has 5668 miles on it . I am running the Fuchs Titan Gt1 Proflex will run till 10000 miles and have it analyzed to see the difference in a blend and a synthetic.

· Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Current mileage is 37,500 and doing some research the do test for , tbn and tan not sure its not listed. if oil analysis is done and there are records how can they say its lack of maintenance. If using a high quality oil there should be no worries. I know this is a different beast than my 7.3l Powerstroke but been sampling oil for 7 years now at 10000 to 12000 mile oil changes with no problems.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.