Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
571 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I noticed oil dripping on the driveway. . I need help diagnosing. I originally thought It was coming from the hose with the red spot. You can see it pooling a little bit right under the red. But I can see from the picture that big hose(what is this big hose/pipe called?) marked with the water spot has oil underneath it to. But looks too big for an oil hose no?I can't really find anything wet above that. I can see a little oil on the valve cover gasket on the very front of the engine. But seems like a different leak. I can't track it back to this one. Hoping someone can help. Maybe someone had similar issue?

Attachments

·
Premium Member
508 Posts
Looks like its blowing out around the front of the throttle body, is the worm clamp tight? That's called the charge pipe and it carries compressed air from the turbo/intercooler.

·
Registered
571 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for reply. Is that normal to have oil in throttle body? I will check if clamp is tight and look again to see if it's coming from. Anywhere else.

·
Premium Member
508 Posts
I mean a little is normal. If I disconnect mine, it slimed on the inside with oil, but your’s looks excessive.

·
Registered
571 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yea it's dripping on driveway a little penny spot or 2 every night . Hopefully it's wasting tight enough I dunno. Havent drove again yet..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts