Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Idk how many of these posts I've made, but here we go again!

Hello Southern California!

Let me just touch on the fact (although kinda hard to tell maybe) that this photo covers the two biggest hates I have about this place.

1- You can never see, what I'm guessing is some lovely scenery due to pollution/haze.

2- traffic.

It took us 2+ hours to get from Palm Springs to Cabazon, which is less than 20 miles (and trying to exit and re-enter took about 40 min each time) I'm not exactly a stranger to driving in CA, but I have never experienced traffic /that/ bad before. -_-

Anyways. No fun Cruzen photos this time, IT (as Brian would say) is safe at home in the garage. We flew most of the way, and then headed to California in a '13 Altima (want me to give you a review? -- interior/power = bleh, gas mileage = impressive!)

Anyways, if I haven't been around as much, that's what I've been up to. I may have a Disney pic or two to post later ;)

Sent with iLove 6.0

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,264 Posts
IT's Timing darling .. ya have to go when everybody with a drivers license is at sleep .. smooth driving ...

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,264 Posts
Oh so you have been to both Ireland and So Cal. Jon if not hold off .. I 'll take So, Cal. with the Pacific on the west and the Sirras on the East with fruits nuts and some flakes in between ..But Ireland is nice if ya speak Gaelic . Erin Gau Brah ................

·
Epic Beard Man
5,414 Posts
Oh so you have been to both Ireland and So Cal. Jon if not hold off .. I 'll take So, Cal. with the Pacific on the west and the Sirras on the East with fruits nuts and some flakes in between ..But Ireland is nice if ya speak Gaelic . Erin Gau Brah ................
I don't, but I have a very sexy lady friend who does, and is there right now!

·
Administrator
25,040 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,496 Posts
The moment you consider yourself an adult is the moment you give up your personality and your dreams..

In the words from step brothers "Don't lose your Dinosaur" lol

·
Premium Member
2,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
We left Disney yesterday!

I ended up not taking very many interesting photos... unless you guys want to see my kiddo wearing a different princess dress every day, meeting the different princesses and other characters :)

She did get picked for the Star Wars Jedi training again...

And here's the castle all decked out in Diamonds. It was cloudy every morning, so kinda hard to see them all. Other than that, same old wonderful Disney. We're back in Phoenix today.

Sent with iLove 6.0

·
Premium Member
2,496 Posts
Holy crap! Thats awesome! When I have kids I hope that I will be able to take them Disney world just to see the joy. She looks like she is happy to see donald but she is thinking somethings off here.... lol very cool

1 - 15 of 15 Posts