Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Use one word only to describe your Cruze TD.

I'll go first.

"Effortlessly"

I am amazed how 'effortlessly' the Cruze TD accelerates and speeds up to pass other cars.

·
Premium Member
733 Posts
"Unique"

Barely see any diesel around my area. Although in the past few months I've been seeing a few more.

·
Super Moderator
7,794 Posts
Torque

Snort

·
Registered
611 Posts
SpottieOttieDopaliscious (A very, very luscious and attractive woman...in this case, a car). I fell in love with the CTD before I knew any of the specs. It's going on 2 years of ownership now and I still love the car just as much as I did the day I drove it off the lot (maybe even more).

Reactions: diesel and Ger8mm

·
Chevrolet Customer Assistance Representative
5,722 Posts
Frustrating - In the shop 3 times in under 3 months for the same issue.

Hello Baknblu,

Very sorry for this, and I can understand how frustrating frequent trips to the dealership can be! I was hoping your word would have been "Amazing" :(. Please send me a private message if you need any additional assistance with anything. I am more than happy to look into anything further and get in touch with the dealership. Be sure to include your VIN, current mileage, contact information in the message!

Patsy G
Chevrolet Customer Care

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,274 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,652 Posts
Amazing. Like Plasticplant, i have had mine for over 2 years. In 127K miles, i would say I love it as much or more than the day I first heard about it. For me that's quite a feat since I have owned over 80 cars in my life and have a short attention span.

Reactions: Tomko

·
Super Moderator
7,794 Posts
Amazing. Like Plasticplant, i have had mine for over 2 years. In 127K miles, i would say I love it as much or more than the day I first heard about it. For me that's quite a feat since I have owned over 80 cars in my life and have a short attention span.
How many women? ;-)

Reactions: diesel

·
Monsieur Charmant Résident
1,233 Posts
`
" Imaginary." :)

1 - 20 of 27 Posts