Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
25,595 Posts
www.gmpartsDirect.com. Drill down into 2012 Chevrolet Cruze LT Engine. It's the only part on one of the 7 diagrams. Unfortunately I can't figure out how to get the actual part number. The other thing you need to be aware of is that GMPartsDirect may not ship to Austrialia.

·
Premium Member
25,595 Posts
I spec'd all the parts needed to install a spare tire this evening and had a $62 shipping & handling fee. I find it interesting that gmpartsdirect.com didn't even ask for my zip code before computing shipping. Off to see my dealership's parts manager tomorrow.

·
Premium Member
25,595 Posts
I walked into my dealership yesterday afternoon and pulled my credit card and the GMPartsDirect parts/price sheet out. Told the guy at the parts counter that if he could come close I would rather buy from the dealership. GMPartsDirect ended up about 20% cheaper for the parts and delivery, but by buying them at my dealership I know that if there's a problem they'll take care of me. Turns out both GMPartsDirect and I had missed one critical part, even after I had told them what I was doing. I'm bought my ECO MT (mfg date Oct 11) a birthday present - a rubber donut.

·
Premium Member
25,595 Posts
I thinkg silverls was offering to swap the Chevy bowtie from his Eco.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.