• No

Votes: 7 77.8%
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Administrator
2014 LT program car, Pull Me Over Red
12,172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
First the opinions: Can I get away with not painting the outer rim - normally chrome I think - of this Tungsten grill and put it on a Pull Me Over Red Cruze?

Automotive exterior Bumper Grille Vehicle Car

Second - the spotters:

Does anyone make similar rims that will fit on a Cruze? (without the Honda Logo)

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Mid-size car Honda Land vehicle Vehicle Car Luxury vehicle Personal luxury car Land vehicle Alloy wheel Vehicle Car Wheel

Edit - Paint not pant - duh

·
Registered
689 Posts
Even though I voted no, I put Mach 1 stripes on my non-Mach 1 Mustang. So who am I to say no.

·
Registered
15 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
I wouldn't paint it! Tungsten looks good. I'm not sure of what colors were offered, but yeah I've seen chrome, I've also seen that grey/blue... forget the name I'll look it up. So anyway my point is that not all of them were chrome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
12,172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Administrator
12,172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I wouldn't paint it! Tungsten looks good. I'm not sure of what colors were offered, but yeah I've seen chrome, I've also seen that grey/blue... forget the name I'll look it up. So anyway my point is that not all of them were chrome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I was referring to the grill that came with my LT. It is chrome rimmed. The Z-Spec grill I have was made for a Tungsten painted vehicle and I wanted to know if it was noticeable.

·
Registered
130 Posts
I was referring to the grill that came with my LT. It is chrome rimmed. The Z-Spec grill I have was made for a Tungsten painted vehicle and I wanted to know if it was noticeable.
Naw tungsten looks good with everything :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
12,172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Unfortunately I don't. I was just mentioning them as an option for ya!
I'm on it! Here are a couple of my request threads:

http://www.cruzetalk.com/forum/12-g...inal-continental-post2710018.html#post2710018

http://www.cruzetalk.com/forum/53-cruze-parts/187922-wtb-18-ltz-rims-eibach-springs-more.html

I actually found a pair of them so far. They have not pulled the trigger on their replacements yet though, (the other two are road-rashed badly) and will consider ones and twos if anyone has some for sale.

Obviously I am looking to pay less than a local yard has them for as most are close to GM prices.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.