Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking at new lamps and shopping around carid. Does anyone know if that is a reputable site?

I have a 2012 Crystal Red RS

Any opinions on any of these for design preference and if they're quality?

Part 2 of this question would be when I buy these I still have to buy the actual bulbs, correct? Is there anything else I need to buy and is this something a novice can do at home or better to hand it over to the local dealership to do?

Thanks for the help!

Product Automotive lighting Font Automotive design Technology

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Sedan
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Chevrolet cruze Chevrolet
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Chevrolet Chevrolet cruze

Automotive lighting Headlamp Font Technology Vehicle

Headlamp Automotive lighting Light Auto part Automotive fog light

Automotive lighting Product Headlamp Font Automotive fog light

·
Registered
134 Posts
Carid is a good site, but those types of aftermarket headlights are generally low quality when it comes to craftsmanship and light output. I had a buddy who installed a set in his cruze and while they did come with lamps and were pretty easy to install, they just didn't have that extra light output that you would expect. If possible, I would recommend a retrofit. Thats is what I'm planning on doing this summer when the weather gets better.

·
Super Moderator
5,174 Posts
Carid is a good site they are one of our sponsors. I don't know about the lights though. Sounds like izzone knows pretty much about them tho.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.