Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,638 Posts
Two others of us have the same problem, but ours found a new home. The way this orange lens has wedged itself at the bottom middle of my headlight gives it a close to zero chance of ever moving again. I don't think you can repair it, maybe I'm wrong and replacements are priced at $50 to $100

·
Premium Member
2,697 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,170 Posts
On my 2014 the orange reflector actually made it to in front of the headlight not just loose.

·
Premium Member
5,638 Posts
On my 2014 the orange reflector actually made it to in front of the headlight not just loose.
That's where mine is, it looks funny but is not going anywhere soon. I do wonder if I can get a ticket for having the exposed bulb. Here in California anything is possible?

·
Premium Member
2,697 Posts
Here in California anything is possible?
California...don't get caught with plastic grocery bags, incandescent light bulbs or non-compliant (non-Title 20) plumbing fixtures, ugh!

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
Not repairable. I had the same issue. Since my car was 1000 miles and 2 months out of warranty I called chevy CS. We agreed (lol...funny huh?) I'd pay $100. It was fixed at my local dealership.

·
Premium Member
5,638 Posts
California...don't get caught with plastic grocery bags, incandescent light bulbs or non-compliant (non-Title 20) plumbing fixtures, ugh!
We still have Plastic bags, they've just been redesigned and cost a Dime and are like 10 of the old style plastic bags pressed into one heavy duty bag. These things will never shred, are not biodegradable and will endanger mankind long after California falls off into the Sea

1 - 8 of 8 Posts