Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Should he not get whatever incentive were offered when the Bill of Sale / Contract was made? I mean if i order a car today (Jan) with 1000 rebate, and 0 % financing, but car won't be delivered until Feb/March, id be pretty pissed if i didn't get what i originally ordered the car with.

I've never actually ordered one always was able to find what i was looking for on a lot be it a different farther away one, but i remember being told when i got mying that i needed to put a small deposit down , 100$ to make sure i got the current promo that they were running that weekend.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Ah that's is good to know for any future purchases. I've always gone with dealer stock which is why i probably never really looked into the delivery part of it.

If you mention you'll only take the car if your guaranteed the rebate in cash, even if it's out of the dealerships pocket you may be able to work it that way, worked when i got my Furnace/Central air put in.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.