Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, I just ordered my self a set of these with both high and low 6000k HIDs and a 1 year warranty.

11-12 Chevy Cruze LED Strip Halo Projector Headlights - Black :: Cruze :: Chevy :: Lighting - Projector Headlights :: Dash Z Racing

Couple of questions I hope you all can help me out with.

1) Wil the LED strip and Halos be my day time running lights?
2) Should I buy my self a capacitor? I already have an amp and subs running in my car. I don't want any battery issues or the lights to flicker.
3) Is it a good idea to use HIDs in the high beam? I generally don't use high beam but when I do its for 30-40 minute drives. Turning them off once and a while for on coming traffic.

Any help is appreciated.

·
Premium Member
4,490 Posts
Hey all, I just ordered my self a set of these with both high and low 6000k HIDs and a 1 year warranty.

11-12 Chevy Cruze LED Strip Halo Projector Headlights - Black :: Cruze :: Chevy :: Lighting - Projector Headlights :: Dash Z Racing

Couple of questions I hope you all can help me out with.

1) Wil the LED strip and Halos be my day time running lights?
2) Should I buy my self a capacitor? I already have an amp and subs running in my car. I don't want any battery issues or the lights to flicker.
3) Is it a good idea to use HIDs in the high beam? I generally don't use high beam but when I do its for 30-40 minute drives. Turning them off once and a while for on coming traffic.

Any help is appreciated.
Search for Big Three on here thar will help with the flickering. The member who makes them is also doing a group buy check ut out.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

1 - 2 of 2 Posts