Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I was installing a two-way radio in my vehicle, and needed to disconnect the battery to connect the wiring for it. When I got everything connected back up, I realized my compass showed "CAL", my tire pressures were blank and my outside air temperature indicator was blank. After a short drive, my compass and tire pressures returned to normal, but the outside air temperature display is still blank. Any idea what the story is with this? Has anybody encountered this before?

Thanks all,

·
Registered
703 Posts
Normal. It takes about 30 minutes to recalibrate.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you for the info, I'll take a look during tomorrow's commute and see if it comes back. I've never disconnected the battery before so I wasn't prepared for that outcome.

·
Chevrolet Customer Assistance Representative
5,722 Posts
So I was installing a two-way radio in my vehicle, and needed to disconnect the battery to connect the wiring for it. When I got everything connected back up, I realized my compass showed "CAL", my tire pressures were blank and my outside air temperature indicator was blank. After a short drive, my compass and tire pressures returned to normal, but the outside air temperature display is still blank. Any idea what the story is with this? Has anybody encountered this before?

Thanks all,

WX4WTF,
If you continue to experience this issue I would recommend that you contact your dealer. Please keep me posted and if you have any questions please feel free to contact me.
Thank you,
Stacy Chevrolet Customer Service

·
Chevrolet Customer Assistance Representative
5,722 Posts
Hi Stacy,

The problem corrected itself. Thanks for the response!

WX4WTF,
Thanks for the update! I am happy to hear that everything is working good for you now! If you ever have any questions, comments or concerns please feel free to contact me anytime.
Thank you,
Stacy Chevrolet Customer Service

1 - 9 of 9 Posts