- 2013 Chevrolet Cruze LTZ RS: 1.4 Turbo
- 120,000 miles
- Dorman Valve Cover installed
- PCV Fix Kit V3 installed
Check engine light is on, rough idle, and the only code showing is P0102, I have replaced and done many things on the engine and the code still showing and MAF reading is 0.1g/s.
This is the list of things I've tried:
- Dorman Valve Cover and PCV Fix Kit V3 installed at the same time.
- MAF sensor replaced.
- MAF sensor Wiring harness visually inspected.
- No vacuum leaks on intercooler and tubes/hoses
- Crankcase resealed.
- Crankshaft front seal replaced.
- Oil gauge and cap O-rings replaced.
Compression test results:
Could it be the turbo itself? or hoping not to be the ECU?