Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I have a 2012 Cruze Eco MT and the CEL just came on at about 85k. The codes I got are:
P0107 - running lean (pretty straight forward, plenty of other people have had this as well), and
B0307 - Control head #3 (rear) feedback circuit open

Can anybody help diagnose the B0307 code please? A quick google and forum search didn't help.

Thanks,

H

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

·
Premium Member
5,535 Posts
The second code is likely resultant.....don't waste your time with it until the first code problem is resolved, clear it, and see if it recurs.

Rob

·
Premium Member
8,003 Posts
I tried to look up B0307 in my 2013 manual, but I can't find that code or anything like it. Can you double-check that code? Because when I see "feedback circuit open", I'm thinking this is an electrical problem that has nothing to do with any vacuum leak. Meaning, it's probably not a false code.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I actually checked it several times because I couldn't find that in the manual either. I'll check again when I get home today. I probably won't have a chance to fix it until next week anyway

·
Premium Member
8,003 Posts
Maybe it's an issue with the code reader. Perhaps stop by a parts store and see what their reader says.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts