Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had this code pop up after leaving my car parked for eight hours. Earlier today I had a P0299 I believe the cold side to charge pipe off of the intercooler had popped off of the throttle body clipped it back on code went away as soon as I started up again the second code popped up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
15 Posts
I posted on a thread about the po15b. They have replaced the 02 sensor twice and cleaned it once on my 2016 gen 2. It is a lean cylinder #1. I was told 3 months ago that gm is working on a fix-probably re-programming the ecm. I hope I don't lose a piston while waiting for the fix.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
I cleared the code his morning just to make sure it didn’t have anything to do with the other code it threw yesterday the P015B. The hose at the top of the throttle body had popped off.

Seems to back to her old perky self.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Car drove fine all morning. Parked at work at 1345. Left at 2145. Parked and waited for wife for 30 mins. Picked her up started driving home, massive hesitation and holding in a gear. Light came back on again. And it’s a holiday so nothing until Tuesday at the earliest.

·
Super Moderator
5,148 Posts
Not related issues other than my 2014 LT had a CEL(P0299) when I was driving one day and then CEL was gone next day or so but as JBlackburn said don't depend on a turbo issue just to resolve itself automatically. Ultimately it came back on and when I took it to the dealer they did some troubleshooting and I got new turbo. Now no more problems. Since you mentioned you had a P0299 also it will actually be a turbo problem? But with the holiday I am sure they will address tomorrow.

Good Luck!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Is it the po15b or the other code? That could mean you need the new 02 sensor or worse yet- a piston. My situation was similar and they did the sensor. The light seems to stay off between 5-7,000 miles.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
3 strikes and your out! Still the p105B. I’ll take a melted piston. It is still under warranty

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
So now both codes are back on. Power is almost nonexistent. Sounds like crap. Dealer says 3-5 hours.

Maybe they will give me a loaner. I’ll take the SS sitting out front please. ?

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Won’t be installing anytime soon got the car from the dealership 6 miles down the road same problem

·
Premium Member
2,696 Posts
got the car from the dealership 6 miles down the road same problem
Sorry to hear this, must be frustrating for sure. Hang in there and keep us posted.

·
Premium Member
2,696 Posts
Starting Week 4? What are they (dealership) saying is the diagnosis and what is taking so long?

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I called a couple Saturdays ago they said it was ready when up to the dealership it wasn’t ready really ticked me off. They don’t know what the problem is they’ve been working with tech line and the engineers in Detroit to figure it out I have not heard a word since it’s been in

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
They called today. They want their car back and were kind of nasty about it. Sorry I am at work. Airlines don’t stop for anyone.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts