Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Administrator
15,862 Posts
I am aware of the PCV issue, I'm actually fairly certain that's not my issue, because my engine isn't short on power, and I put my thumb over the port on the valve cover, and it didn't seem to lose that vacuum leak sound. That said, it's still extremely irritating, because I have only owned this car a month, and the intake manifold on this car was changed 30,000 miles ago, about a year ago.
You aren't addressing the issue with the intake manifold. Have you investigated that yet?

http://www.cruzetalk.com/forum/34-g...4-pcv-valve-cover-intake-manifold-issues.html

·
Administrator
15,862 Posts
With a long term fuel trim of 32% you have an air leak somewhere. If it's not the valve cover, you're going to have to check the other hoses that connect to the intake or the intake manifold gasket itself. It's getting unmetered air. Check the air intake as well if especially if you have an aftermarket intake.
I agree with the above. Check the corrugated hose going from the intake manifold to the turbo inlet, as well as all connections around the intake manifold.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.