Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
Your problem is the PCV valve thats molded into the valve cover. But you need to have the dealer check for the orange check valve in the intake as well.

More than likely you'll be getting a valve cover and a completely new intake under warranty. Search PCV Intake Repair.. The tread was started by XTremeRevolution. If I find it I'll post it below. Make sure they check the intake, and don't just do the valve cover. The issue will come back.

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
Your problem is the PCV valve thats molded into the valve cover. But you need to have the dealer check for the orange check valve in the intake as well.

More than likely you'll be getting a valve cover and a completely new intake under warranty. Search PCV Intake Repair.. The tread was started by XTremeRevolution. If I find it I'll post it below. Make sure they check the intake, and don't just do the valve cover. The issue will come back

http://www.cruzetalk.com/forum/34-g...011-2016-cruze-1-4l-pcv-system-explained.html

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
With a long term fuel trim of 32% you have an air leak somewhere. If it's not the valve cover, you're going to have to check the other hoses that connect to the intake or the intake manifold gasket itself. It's getting unmetered air. Check the air intake as well if especially if you have an aftermarket intake.

Reactions: XtremeRevolution
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.