Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the snow performance stage 2 maf output signal water/meth injection system. Trifecta is really busy right now i guess so my data logging process is taking a long time.. I cant seem to get the controller settings dialed in and last night I was triggering the service stabilitrak cel and then threw the P0300 CEL. I do not have the flow gauge yet (will order this weekend) so i just go off of the green indicator light as of now. THe good folks at BNR got a small bit of feedback from trifecta just stating that the settings were not correct, but unfortunatley did not elaborate beyond that. So any help or suggestions are very much so requested. Thanks

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
My suggestion is dont do business will someone who takes your money than does not offer prompt help.I find that practice completely un exceptable.I hate to flame them but if the shoe fits there going to start wearing it.And you dont have to even ask who i would suggest for meth set up and programing

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ive had nothing but positives with BNR and trifecta... I completely understand waiting for a data log. So thanks for your vtuner promotion but id go through trifecta 10/10 times.

·
Premium Member
249 Posts
Well that's to bad. Wish I had some advice but all I can offer is finding the member "smorey" (or something smorey, can't recall exact username) and see if he's got any advice. He's been running the Snow meth kit for awhile and sounds very knowledgeable about it.

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Hey as long as your happy with the product and service i guess thats all that should count.Good luck with getting it dialed in.And enjoy your new found power on meth !!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
647 Posts
I have the snow performance stage 2 maf output signal water/meth injection system. Trifecta is really busy right now i guess so my data logging process is taking a long time.. I cant seem to get the controller settings dialed in and last night I was triggering the service stabilitrak cel and then threw the P0300 CEL. I do not have the flow gauge yet (will order this weekend) so i just go off of the green indicator light as of now. THe good folks at BNR got a small bit of feedback from trifecta just stating that the settings were not correct, but unfortunatley did not elaborate beyond that. So any help or suggestions are very much so requested. Thanks
i am here....ok give me your mods and if you can send me a pick of your setting dials!! we will start there. I also need to know your climate. temp, raining, snow things like that

1 - 6 of 6 Posts