Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So as the title states, I installed a cold air intake today (one of the longer ones, previously had a short ram) and now I was almost immediately met with a P1101 code. At the same time I also did installed a BNR (Forge) atmospheric bypass valve. There were no codes before the install. Everything seems to run and perform as expected, but I have a constant CEL on and this code. I did perform a quick search of the forums and it seems to be pointing to the MAF, I checked it and it is plugged in and appears clean. Anyone have some more insight?

Edit: this car already has the PCV fix kit V2 installed and has ran fine with it for around 1k miles.

66083E16-F601-4E6A-9063-D40144A1FA06.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
After doing some more research I am going to cut the honeycomb out of another MAF and see if that fixes this. Also got to replace the thermostat and lower hose, as I was installing this I kept getting antifreeze on my hands and quickly realized that problem as well. Busy weekend ahead :eek:hmy:

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
If anyone cares how I permanently fixed this. Got the idea off a youtube video. Drove 40 miles today with no CEL, used to come up within 10 minutes.

s-l1200.jpg s-l1600.jpg s-l16200.jpg

·
Super Moderator
6,400 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
About this Discussion
8 Replies
3 Participants
Blasirl
Chevrolet Cruze Forums
CruzeTalk.com forum, news, discussions and the best community for owners to discuss all things related to the Chevy Cruze.
Full Forum Listing