Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

Registered
2013 Cruze LT
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So as the title states, I installed a cold air intake today (one of the longer ones, previously had a short ram) and now I was almost immediately met with a P1101 code. At the same time I also did installed a BNR (Forge) atmospheric bypass valve. There were no codes before the install. Everything seems to run and perform as expected, but I have a constant CEL on and this code. I did perform a quick search of the forums and it seems to be pointing to the MAF, I checked it and it is plugged in and appears clean. Anyone have some more insight?

Edit: this car already has the PCV fix kit V2 installed and has ran fine with it for around 1k miles.

Technology Electronic device Battery charger Material property Electronics accessory

Attachments

Registered
2013 Cruze LT
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
After doing some more research I am going to cut the honeycomb out of another MAF and see if that fixes this. Also got to replace the thermostat and lower hose, as I was installing this I kept getting antifreeze on my hands and quickly realized that problem as well. Busy weekend ahead :eek:hmy:

Administrator
2014 LT program car, Pull Me Over Red, 1.4T Auto
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.