Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Installed new ebay intake and got those 2 codes runs like a turd now. Reset the ecu before install. Used a honeycomb insert in intake. I reset the ecu and put the stock back on and the power was back and no codes. Whats up with the intake?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Maf is fine i cleaned it about 1k ago with crc. I dont think the o2 is bad either with 84k and the intake/valve cover pcv system was done at 62k according the carfax

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Idk i bought it with 81k so im sure the pcv was bad. But im talking about the intake the problem goes away with the stock intake but not with the aftermarket one. Why does my car hate the new intake?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
My check valve is still there

·
Registered
325 Posts
Just throwing this out there, but what was the new intake packed in/with? Maybe there is some packing inside of it? Long shot, but worth mentioning I guess ;)

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Bubble wrap, i did more research and im thinking its too turbulent for the maf even with the honeycomb insert.

·
Registered
58 Posts
You really should think about getting tuned with any kind of hardware modification. New found air through the intake is probably tricking the car into thinking that your running lean.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.