Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
41 - 47 of 47 Posts

· Premium Member
885 Posts
Ok well thanks
These are fairly basic tools used to make a permanent fix. You can substitute a cutoff wheel for a hand saw and I’m sure someone you know would have a drill to borrow if you don’t have one.

· Registered
7 Posts
These are fairly basic tools used to make a permanent fix. You can substitute a cutoff wheel for a hand saw and I’m sure someone you know would have a drill to borrow if you don’t have one.
Yeah I appreciate your help and I was finally able to find the thread on your permanent fix and about the problem being the motor instead of the runner arm basically. But Im more of a visual person and I’m not the mechanically inclined so without a step by step video the solution isn’t so simple for me lol. Anyway I appreciate all your help again , thanks for taking the time to reply!

· Premium Member
885 Posts
Yeah I appreciate your help and I was finally able to find the thread on your permanent fix and about the problem being the motor instead of the runner arm basically. But Im more of a visual person and I’m not the mechanically inclined so without a step by step video the solution isn’t so simple for me lol. Anyway I appreciate all your help again , thanks for taking the time to reply!
If you like I can go pick up a motor and arm from a junkyard and make a video for you.

· Premium Member
885 Posts
Omg that would actually be very helpful, that is so nice of you to offer . I’m 100% sure I would be able to fix it myself then!
Ok I’ll try to stop by sometime this week and pick one up.

41 - 47 of 47 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.