Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys and gals..i have question...so im buying the cruze hatchback in spring and im going to install the 6th gen camaro steering wheel with the paddles...but i want to know...the center logo on the camaro steering wheel..can that be taken off...and if it can --- how...?? Thanks for any advice

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
2014 LT program car, Pull Me Over Red, 1.4T Auto
12,393 Posts
Hey guys and gals..i have question...so im buying the cruze hatchback in spring and im going to install the 6th gen camaro steering wheel with the paddles...but i want to know...the center logo on the camaro steering wheel..can that be taken off...and if it can --- how...?? Thanks for any advice

Do you mean the Chevy emblem on the airbag?

·
Administrator
12,393 Posts
Yes

You can plasti-dip it, cover it with carbon fiber or ignore it as far as I am able to figure out.I found a website that sells airbag covers, but they all have the Chevy bow-tie on them. I want to get rid of it on my stock wheel and cannot.

·
Administrator
12,393 Posts
Wow I would of never thought to put a Camaro wheel in. Did you get this to work out??
Mine Gen 5 Hot Wheels steering with paddle shifters is in the basement waiting to be installed on my Gen I. There are some pretty good threads for the Gen I's, hopefully someone will do one for the Gen II's.

[h=1]How to remove and replace your steering wheel[/h]
[h=1]Install Working paddle shifters (How-to)[/h]
2010 / 2011 Chevy Cruze Steering Wheel Removal and Dis-assembly Instructions.

[h=1]How-To: Write a Tutorial[/h]

·
Premium Member
2,263 Posts
In Gen2 the Camaro wheel and the Cruze airbag don't work properly together.
The Corvette cruise controls won't function properly in the Cruze without rewiring, and the radio controls just may not work, period.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts