Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This 2LT with 4,000 miles.

Older pictures. The doors have been swapped with the car I'm rebuilding and are damaged. Leather seats I'm holding on to until my rebuilder is finished. Selling complete engine with turbo for $895. Wheels and tires with sensors for $895. Cats for $250.

This LT with unknown miles.

I'll post more photos in a few months when I start to actively part them out. Located in Hagerstown MD.

·
Premium Member
485 Posts
How much for the rear bumper shipped to 48307?

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,264 Posts
Yeah ya have to have that ecu ..that's a long haul smurf 2700 miles easy .
Oh and vin # s

Maryland !

·
Registered
990 Posts
I'd say $250 but it's too big to ship.
Ship it greyhound that's how I ship body parts. I sent you a PM about some items

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Cars are stored in Hagerstown MD. Like I said it will be a few months before I actively part them out. About the only parts I'd sell right now are the engine, transmission, cats, exhaust, wheels, rear bumper, trunk from the first car. The second car runs and is rebuildable. 1G1PG5SC7C7346758 and 1G1PE5SC3C7276245 Both on salvage titles.

·
Registered
574 Posts
Are either cars a 1.4l turbo? If so how much for a coil pack shipped to 48638. Saginaw, MI?

·
Registered
25 Posts
I would take a rear bumper as well. Im in Maine (04345), I dont care how you ship it GreyHound. UPS/Fed ex Doesnt matter. I have a commercial address to ship it to as well. $250 + S/H give me a price. I have Paypal ready.

·
Premium Member
7,718 Posts
It looks like the second one might have the Side Blind Zone Alert. I'd be interested in that. It would probably be the two side sensors, mounting hardware, and harness (in the rear fascia) and both side mirrors. But I'll take the Ultrasonic Parking Assist sensors (rear fascia) and module (mounted on the driver's side rear wheel well). Let me know on price. I'd probably need the car's VIN to get the modules re-programmed.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts