Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to sell my K&N Intake, Eibach Prokit.

Also looking to trade my borla exhaust for stock exhaust plus $. Message me or reply here.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Doubt you'll get a reply soon. OP hasnt logged in since Feb 6th, 2017 and judging by his 3 posts since becoming a member, he wont be back for a while.

I don't get some of the rules, or lack there of, for listing items for sale on this forum. Other forums Im a member of have a post count minimum before you can list items for sale/pm someone/etc... to avoid scams and con artists. Then, when listing an item for sale, you have to write your user name and date on a piece of paper, place it in front of the item your selling and also include the pic of said item and username on your post and list the price. Failure to do so results in deletion of the thread. Would clean up alot of these threads and random posts asking for prices and pix.

·
Administrator
2014 LT program car, Pull Me Over Red
12,105 Posts
Doubt you'll get a reply soon. OP hasnt logged in since Feb 6th, 2017 and judging by his 3 posts since becoming a member, he wont be back for a while.

I don't get some of the rules, or lack there of, for listing items for sale on this forum. Other forums Im a member of have a post count minimum before you can list items for sale/pm someone/etc... to avoid scams and con artists. Then, when listing an item for sale, you have to write your user name and date on a piece of paper, place it in front of the item your selling and also include the pic of said item and username on your post and list the price. Failure to do so results in deletion of the thread. Would clean up alot of these threads and random posts asking for prices and pix.
sounds like CobaltSS.net Lots of spam issues there awhile back and the mods are not as active as they are here.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts