Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My second 12 Cruze parts car. Should I bother taking off the rear axle, exhaust system behind the cat, back window, carpet before taking it to the crusher? I still have those same parts off my much lower mileage first Cruze and nobody seems to want them. Have them on Ebay for a year now with no interest.

·
Registered
441 Posts
While some of this stuff may not be needed now, I could see it being very valuable in a few years. Just wait until the 11 years is up and you can't get the OEM parts new. That is, if you have a place to store it.

Stuff like the exhaust I could see being worth at least something when these cars start to rust.

·
Premium Member
5,639 Posts
My second 12 Cruze parts car. Should I bother taking off the rear axle, exhaust system behind the cat, back window, carpet before taking it to the crusher? I still have those same parts off my much lower mileage first Cruze and nobody seems to want them. Have them on Ebay for a year now with no interest.
How large is your storage ability?

·
Super Moderator
2014 LT program car, Pull Me Over Red
11,645 Posts
Is either one a Z-Link? If so that might be worth keeping.

Are you planning on going to Lordstown next year? If so others who are also going may relook at what is left. I for one would need to know what is left on the vehicle though. I need bits and pieces that are not worth shipping.

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Today I pulled the axle, those links behind it, the exhaust, and the dash with airbag. Might get the back window. Too bad nobody needs quarter panels, b pillars, rockers.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts