Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,
I got my autocal in the mail today and followed the instructions to the point where I open the tune folder and I am supposed to be copying the files but upon trying to open the folder I get the following message, please help.

Attachments

·
Administrator
25,608 Posts
I'm assuming you purchased from BNR since you posted in their forum. If so, PM Jerry directly. I don't think he monitors CT on the weekends but a PM should trigger an email to him from the site.

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
Hey guys,
I got my autocal in the mail today and followed the instructions to the point where I open the tune folder and I am supposed to be copying the files but upon trying to open the folder I get the following message, please help.
Do you have the handheld plugged into your car and your computer at the same time?

if so, unplug it from the car and leave it plugged into the computer and see if it will let you transfer the file.

EDIT: It also looks like you are trying to read from the computer. You should be using the handheld to READ and then plug the handheld into the computer to transfer your files.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I did the reads with the autocal only connected to the car, then tried the file transfer with the autocal only hooked up to the computer. I read the directions like 10 times before starting so I'm pretty sure I didn't skip any steps.

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
From your photo it looks like you're using the wrong program. There are two different programs with it. The one you use to transfer the files doesn't look like that. Mine doesn't anyway.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for the video it helped a lot. I followed the instructions but it led me to the wrong download apparently, I typed the Web adress exactly as it was on the sheet though. Got my read 1 and read 2 files emailed successfully

1 - 10 of 10 Posts