Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thumbs up
to the dealer. Wife was continually using the lighted mirror on the passenger side of our 14 Cruze LTZ and flipping it up and letting it snap close. Finally the plastic piece that holds the little silver pin on one side of the cover snapped off. Passed by the dealer one day while on patrol (I'm with the Sheriff's Office) and asked about a new cover at the parts counter. He said it should be covered by the bumper to bumper if I'm still under warranty (which I am at 15K) so I talked to the service manager, she said yes it's covered and I made an appointment for another day which took about 45 minutes and we have a whole new visor.

·
Registered
150 Posts
I hope they did a better job installing yours. I had to go back a second time for them to replace the a pillar they damaged when fixing my visor . I went to a dealer in Marion County.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm in Citrus County. Crystal Chevrolet is the dealer. The only thing, the visor is quite tight and almost needs two hands to flip it down. It might become easier as time passes.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.