Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All the lights work as blinkers but not as running lights they've started working the stopped working again as running lights and I'm not sure what's causing only the passenger side to do this any help would be appreciated

·
Premium Member
731 Posts
All the lights work as blinkers but not as running lights they've started working the stopped working again as running lights and I'm not sure what's causing only the passenger side to do this any help would be appreciated
Your thread title referenced the tail lights and front lights. Which bulbs exactly are not working on the tail lights? As for the front yellow light, there are 2 filaments in that bulb. One for the running light and a second for the turn signal. It's possible the filament used for the running light has burnt out.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Its both passenger side tail lights they work for brake lights and blinkers the same as the front passenger side but they are not working as running lights. I thought it was just the bulbs as well but that wouldn't explain why every started working properly again for a day and now back to not working

·
Premium Member
8,003 Posts
You might want to make sure the connector for the rear taillight is in all the way. It might also be a blown bulb shorting out.

Otherwise you're looking at fuses (start with F3 under the dash) or the BCM itself.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts