Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

PDIM for sale for Blue tooth streaming

4086 Views 15 Replies 7 Participants Last post by  BlakeCary
I jumped the gun and purchased this from another member on here thinking our 2012 Cruze LS/RS would work with it since it has a USB port. Well I should have checked first. When opened up the center console area I was surprised that there wasn't a PDIM there. Just the harness that the USB plugged into. So I can't use this one. It is for sale for $80 shipped.

Here is the DIY thread. http://www.cruzetalk.com/forum/137-...bluetooth-a2dp-bluetooth-audio-streaming.html

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Premium Member
24,131 Posts
Moved to Cruze Parts for sale. For anyone interested in this mod $100 was the original MSRP for this part. It's going for twice that now on Amazon and eBay as it's getting scarce.

· Premium Member
24,131 Posts
XR, do you have steering wheel radio controls with the base radio? If so then you have a PDIM.

· Premium Member
24,131 Posts
Which radio do you have? Base or Pioneer. The Base radio uses the PDIM to drive the USB and 3.5mm jacks. The Pioneer doesn't.

· Premium Member
24,131 Posts
The Pioneer shipped with speakers in the rear window deck.

· Premium Member
24,131 Posts
Pull the coin holder in front of the gear shift and take a look. The PDIM sits directly below/in front of this coin holder. Looking at your image I can't tell if there's a PDIM in there or not.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.