Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
This does not make sense to me, how can you sell it for $750 when Pedders here in Australia are selling them for $1600.

- Do you know the name of the actual coilovers so i can call my local and ensure they would fit?

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This does not make sense to me, how can you sell it for $750 when Pedders here in Australia are selling them for $1600.

- Do you know the name of the actual coilovers so i can call my local and ensure they would fit?

We do not ship to Australia... These are the Xa's.

These are right from Pedders USA. You can email Pedders USA, and ask, we are a authorized dealer, and they know we are offering this price.

Get them while you can. We are just trying to move some inventory before year end.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Those are the exact same ones that they're selling here for $1590 none installed.

I sent you a PM earlier today. These would obviously weigh too much to post?

·
Premium Member
2,859 Posts
Wow , did i just read this right ........ 750!?!? That is a steaaaaaall lol wish you guys offered thisbefore i bought the DGR's .

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yup, we are offering a 1 time deal, get it while we are still crazy!!! You will NEVER find anything this great, for this great of a price!

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Wow, good deal for sure. Hope you'll have a limited quantity next year.
Not going to happen... Members... This is a 1 time deal, you will not see again. Pedders wants to get a hand full of these our there, below their cost, so people get them and people tell others to get them.

Basically they hope that by members getting them below cost, you will help sell more units for them. Think of it as a sponsorship!

This is why it will not happen again.

·
Premium Member
2,134 Posts
can't wait to get mine, although I may wait till spring to install them when i change out my tires so i only need 1 alignment, but we will see

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Going fast, anyone interested get on this now... It will be to late otherwise!

Pedders are the BEST coil over choice out there, no questions asked! GM approved!

·
Registered
270 Posts
Add me to the "anxiously waiting" list.

·
Premium Member
4,500 Posts
Some one loan me $750 lol

Sent from my Droid using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Premium Member
2,134 Posts
Got mine yesterday, they look great! Thanks again!

1 - 20 of 77 Posts