Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,475 Posts
pedders!
whaaaaaaaattttttttt

That's right folks, TTR is the first again with these. I remember the cobalt community waiting almost 5 years before Pedders would even look at their platform

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yup! and they are available to order now :)

Plus compared to going direct to Pedders you save a good amount, by going through us!

·
Registered
491 Posts
these will work on an ECO model?
Asking cause ECO is lower already...not sure if suspension is same part specs as non eco versions

·
Premium Member
2,475 Posts
They list a measurement of 590mm i believe but it didn't state what the actual drop was, so perhaps someone needs to measure theirs

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
They list a measurement of 590mm i believe but it didn't state what the actual drop was, so perhaps someone needs to measure theirs
Best estimate is 1-1.5" of drop, which is a good amount for a better look, but not to the point where you scrape the car all up ;)

·
Premium Member
2,859 Posts
WOW!
Ordering these next weekkk!
:)
Thanks TurboTechRacing once again for the amazing support on the Cruze!

·
Premium Member
2,859 Posts
Really Really Really exited for these ordering them in about 20 min. lol:)
Very simple to install, and gives any Cruze a unique look and feel. Not too much of a drop so you wont be scrapping all over the place. (approx. 1-1.5")

·
Premium Member
2,859 Posts
Just ordered! :) Thanks TurboTechRacing!

·
Premium Member
2,859 Posts
Yeah, they offer a bit more of a drop then a stock ECO. I always liked a lowered car height so thats why I really needed it on my Cruze. (Since I have the LTZ, Its much more higher then the ECO)

·
Premium Member
2,859 Posts
anyone else order the pedders?

·
Premium Member
2,134 Posts
i do not have any experience with these kinds of products. What is involved in installing these springs?
If you don't have the proper tools and have never changed springs before I highly suggest you have it done or get someone who has done it to help you, coil springs can be VERY dangerous. Any word on the Cruze Coil overs? I know Pedders makes them.

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
If you don't have the proper tools and have never changed springs before I highly suggest you have it done or get someone who has done it to help you, coil springs can be VERY dangerous. Any word on the Cruze Coil overs? I know Pedders makes them.
Made to order (in australia) takes about 4 weeks to ship from the time you order.

·
Premium Member
2,859 Posts
There not too bad if you really think about it. Considering its a brand new car + a brand new product they have to sell it at this price to compete with others. I bought them because I knew it was a good price to begin with. Plus TurboTechRacing has perfect customer service. They are always there to help you and your future orders.

I wish these pedders weren't so **** expensive :(

1 - 20 of 20 Posts