Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 6 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
260 Posts
Been running this stuff since last spring when the local Autozone started carrying the 1 qt bottles of Euro L. Had AMZOIL in previously but I like the Penzoil a lot better, it seems to stay lighter in color longer and appears to regen less, havn't documented this though. Been buying most up to this point from Amazon for best price as it hasn't been available at the local Wally world stores... yet.

Note, 90% of my miles are hwy 60- 70 mph, that is 60 miles each way to and from work with a few local miles.

·
Banned
260 Posts
Found shelf full of Pennzoil Euro L (dexos2) 5qt 5W30 bottles at local Wally Word in small town Northern IL US for $24.04 including tax. What a bargain compare to the amazon prices I've been paying.:go: Now I hope they start carrying discount oil filters:3tens:

Personally I've chosen to change the oil in all my vehicle over the years every 5,000 mi and have easily made over 270K miles without any major engine work or excess oil burning. Oil analysis is to expensive to make worth while, just as easy to change,
kind of like having insurance and now low cost to make it better.:whatdoyouthink:

·
Banned
260 Posts
Found shelf full of Pennzoil Euro L (dexos2) 5qt 5W30 bottles at local Wally Word in small town Northern IL US for $24.04 including tax. What a bargain compare to the amazon prices I've been paying.:go: Now I hope they start carrying discount oil filters:3tens:

Personally I've chosen to change the oil in all my vehicle over the years every 5,000 mi and have easily made over 270K miles without any major engine work or excess oil burning. Oil analysis is to expensive to make worth while, just as easy to change,
kind of like having insurance and now low cost to make it better.:whatdoyouthink:

Product Motor oil Material property Lubricant Fluid
Product Motor oil Yellow Lubricant Fluid

Only 2-5qt bottles left on the shelf in a matter of 2 days, guess Wally World never figure on it being a hit?:dazed052:

I use 4 gal of T6 in my 6.0L PS, Wally World would only stock 2-3 gal at a time. Even tried explaining to the store manager that most truck diesels use that quantity for an oil change they could not understand that I could not even do a full oil change with what they had on the shelf. I also believe most owners use T6 in their trunks rather their cars so why fill up all the shelving with reg oil and only 3 gal of T6?

·
Banned
260 Posts
My local Wally World was down to two jugs the last time I checked during the week, today they were up to a full shelf again of the Euro L.
Looks like this stuff will be around for a while?

·
Banned
260 Posts
So much for the bargain prices at Wally World of $22.47/5 qt jugs, 2 months later... no more qt bottles and 5 qt jugs now up by $3.00/each to $25.68 :dazed052::wave::th_thumbsdownsm::th_SmlyROFL::evil3::eek:hmy::angry::signs006:. My wife tells me they do this with groceries all the time to eliminate the competition.
by, by Wally World... back to the internet purchases. :th_salute::eek:ccasion14:

·
Banned
260 Posts
The best I found it outside of Walmart was on Amazon for $40. $25.68 still seems like a bargain to me.
What's more interesting is that one can no longer find the 5 qt jugs of the Euro L on Amazon?? And our local AutoZone has stopped carrying Euro L after Wally World put it on their shelves. So... in my local town Dexos2 oil (outside the dealership) is available as of this writing from Wally World at a monthly increasing price and Big R who carry's the forever expensive AMSOIL European Car Formula Synthetic Motor Oil 5w/40 (Dexos2).

1 - 6 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.