Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Reverend Red Bull
1,151 Posts
Based on their website, it looks like $22.47 for the 5-quart and $7.98 for the 1-quart. That's about half of the best prices I've seen on a 5-quart jug of Dexos2. I entered about a dozen zip codes of places around the country and all had the 5-quart in stock for pickup today.

·
Reverend Red Bull
1,151 Posts
Has anyone on here used that oil, dang that is cheap for 22.47 at Walmart......
My engine has been running with this for the past month or two now. After I moved to Michigan (and therefore away from my AMSOil dealer who would get me the AMSOil for less than the Castrol was selling for on Amazon at the time), I had been buying whichever had the lower price between the 5 quart jug of Castrol Edge SLX C3 and the 6 quart case of Penzoil Platinum Euro L. (Both had been ranging up and down between $40 and $60 on any given day. Now, it looks like the Penzoil will be the consistent choice for me, since I can get the 5 qt. jug locally at Walmart for almost half the cost I had been getting the 6 quart case at Amazon.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.