Kinda looks that way, still an amazing deal

·
Premium Member
4,652 Posts

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #48 ·
There are links over at Bobistheoil guy for the 2017 pennzoil mail in rebate. They had it up on the pennzoil website a few months ago, now it seems like it's only accessible through a direct link.

I'm not going to turn this into a rebate thread. Pennzoil's not an easy one to get, but it might be worth it if you saved your receipt. That's how one poster is quoting 5 quarts for $12. There's a $10 rebate on a 5 quart jug.

·
Registered
598 Posts
Local wallymart in Columbia, TN only had quarts, 4 of them.
Went to Lawrenceburg and they had 4 of the 5qt jugs so I bought 2 of them.

·
Banned
260 Posts
So much for the bargain prices at Wally World of $22.47/5 qt jugs, 2 months later... no more qt bottles and 5 qt jugs now up by $3.00/each to $25.68 :dazed052::wave::th_thumbsdownsm::th_SmlyROFL::evil3::eek:hmy::angry::signs006:. My wife tells me they do this with groceries all the time to eliminate the competition.
by, by Wally World... back to the internet purchases. :th_salute::eek:ccasion14:

·
Premium Member
2,217 Posts
So much for the bargain prices at Wally World of $22.47/5 qt jugs, 2 months later... no more qt bottles and 5 qt jugs now up by $3.00/each to $25.68.:dazed052::wave::th_thumbsdownsm::th_SmlyROFL::evil3::eek:hmy::angry::signs006:
by, by Wally World... back to the internet purchases. :th_salute::eek:ccasion14:

I just bought some at Walmart today where can you find it for less than 25.68?

·
Banned
260 Posts
The best I found it outside of Walmart was on Amazon for $40. $25.68 still seems like a bargain to me.
What's more interesting is that one can no longer find the 5 qt jugs of the Euro L on Amazon?? And our local AutoZone has stopped carrying Euro L after Wally World put it on their shelves. So... in my local town Dexos2 oil (outside the dealership) is available as of this writing from Wally World at a monthly increasing price and Big R who carry's the forever expensive AMSOIL European Car Formula Synthetic Motor Oil 5w/40 (Dexos2).

41 - 54 of 54 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.