Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

41 - 48 of 48 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,339 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Hello, I'm gauging interest if there's people interested in camshafts for the cruze?

We're a new company that's focusing on just camshafts and valve train components. We're trying to break into the market and would like to see if anyone would purchase camshafts for the cruze.

I'd like to thank the administrators allowing us to post this interest thread.
I know this is an old thread, but can we awake it up? YES, I'm interested in perfromance cams and valve springs. I have a 2012 1.4 Turbo Cruze engine in ame 1420 pound Jeep autocross vehicle.
1st we need to be able to raise the RPM limit above the valve float range. We have run the 1.4 at 7500 for very short bursts (it autocross) but would be very interested in vlve springs that would let it turn 8500 without float. If thats doable, then cams that would increase air flow all across the RPM range would be great too.

too close.jpg
I got a little close to that cone. This was it's first event, took two more evnets to get it running better. Now runs well with stock turbo and Trifecta tune.
Can always use more.
Del Long

·
Registered
215 Posts
I'm going to be very hesitant to void the warranty on my '13 1.4/M6 unless my income improves a lot before it expires otherwise, but if I get a burr under my saddle - or wind up being able to afford a second Cruze some day (*dreams of Fast & Furious-esque shop*) I'd like to be able to build my car further than just a CAI, tune, and aftermarket wheels which, in a nutshell, seems to be the extent of the aftermarket for it at present. Maybe the Cruze doesn't lend itself to being modified into a "tuner" as much as many other models, but even being a truck/Jeep/muscle car enthusiast (and being generally skeptical of anything unibody, FWD, McPherson strut, etc., etc.) I see this car as more sturdy and worthwhile than its predecessors and some of the current competition and would like to have the hard parts available to really make it scream.

·
Registered
4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello, I'm gauging interest if there's people interested in camshafts for the cruze?

We're a new company that's focusing on just camshafts and valve train components. We're trying to break into the market and would like to see if anyone would purchase camshafts for the cruze.

I'd like to thank the administrators allowing us to post this interest thread.
I race in spca 2013 cruze 1.4 and I need more power I would love, no body makes not for cruze 1.4 that would be a great thing. from cams to computer set up the motor can take the power no more then 300hp.

·
Super Moderator
7,000 Posts
I race in spca 2013 cruze 1.4 and I need more power I would love, no body makes not for cruze 1.4 that would be a great thing. from cams to computer set up the motor can take the power no more then 300hp.
Welcome Aboard!(y)

Don't forget to introduce yourself and your Cruze here.

41 - 48 of 48 Posts