Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We could certainly use a thread about how the vendors are treating us. Feel free to vent your feelings below. Here is mine:

I recently purchased some items from Bad News Racing, and I am happy to report their service is great! Very quick email responses with answers to my questions and a painless purchase all around. Be sure to check them out here and on the Sonic forums.

Their website: Welcome to Bad News Racing

Unfortunately, I tried to contact Insane Speed Motorsports with my question, but I never got a response. I think perhaps the feature I was attempting to use on their website was broken.

·
Vendor
983 Posts
Thanks for the feedback. I appreciate your business and the kind words.

I always answer questions instantly if I can. Which the only time I can't is when I'm asleep LOL:th_coolio:

·
Resident Secret Lover
2,217 Posts
ISM was in the proccess of switching servers. I assure you, their service is amazing! I have heard other testimonials about Jerry and it seems he's doing something right over there at BNR!

·
Premium Member
2,859 Posts
what boats said, x3 :)

ISM was in the proccess of switching servers. I assure you, their service is amazing! I have heard other testimonials about Jerry and it seems he's doing something right over there at BNR!

·
Premium Member
2,859 Posts
Love our vendors, they are doing an amazing job given the parts we have/parts compatible with US Cruzes.

10 thumbs up (if i had that many) to ALL of our vendors...and thank you for supporting the Cruze Community! :)

Cheers,

·
Premium Member
1,142 Posts
I've tried contacting Modern Performance a few times and ever started a thread in their vendor section on this site and never got a response. Honestly, I'm not sure why they are even here at this point...

·
Vendor
983 Posts
I've tried contacting Modern Performance a few times and ever started a thread in their vendor section on this site and never got a response. Honestly, I'm not sure why they are even here at this point...

What were you trying to buy? I'll see if I can get it for you. I may not stock a lot of cruze stuff on the site, but I can get just about anything. Now if it was one of their own branded parts I probably can't get it LOL.

·
Premium Member
1,142 Posts
What were you trying to buy? I'll see if I can get it for you. I may not stock a lot of cruze stuff on the site, but I can get just about anything. Now if it was one of their own branded parts I probably can't get it LOL.
I was just looking for info on the parts they were fabricating, about a year ago.

·
Registered
51 Posts
We could certainly use a thread about how the vendors are treating us. Feel free to vent your feelings below. Here is mine:

I recently purchased some items from Bad News Racing, and I am happy to report their service is great! Very quick email responses with answers to my questions and a painless purchase all around. Be sure to check them out here and on the Sonic forums.

Their website: Welcome to Bad News Racing

Unfortunately, I tried to contact Insane Speed Motorsports with my question, but I never got a response. I think perhaps the feature I was attempting to use on their website was broken.
:) thanks for the feedback

1 - 9 of 9 Posts