Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

· Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Figured i would get one of these going, so ill post some pictures of my first cosmetic mod

Carbon fiber bowties!

Not a big fan of flashing off all of my mod stickers, got the idea from someone else on the forum

Next up, Plasti Dip! :)

· Premium Member
2,480 Posts
Not a bad start. Any other plans?

· Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Not a bad start. Any other plans?
Im debating plasti-dip rims, with blue or red lug nuts. For sure i will be plasti dipping the interior trim, there is some minor scuffs on the piece around the shifter. Also plan on plasti dipping the lower front grill, and getting some fogs

You cant tell in the images but i was in a fender bender with someone (rear bumper) but ive got an RS bumper on the way im replacing it with. After that im going to debadge the dealer logo, LT and add an RS badge and turbo badge, also going to add the RS spoiler

Performance wise it has the reso delete and k&n drop in, next is trifecta tune and muffler delete

Still trying to think of other things to do as well, any ideas are appreciated

· Registered
647 Posts
hahaha i like the location of the stickers. i was the one who started that about a week or so ago...its sleeper horse power looks like you got about 5 extra hp there. i am working on an extra 15hp. shhhhh no one knows about it...

Vehicle Car Auto part

Reactions: Epickphale

· Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
hahaha i like the location of the stickers. i was the one who started that about a week or so ago...its sleeper horse power looks like you got about 5 extra hp there. i am working on an extra 15hp. shhhhh no one knows about it...

View attachment 11011
yeah you were the one who inspired me! the gains are nuts! hehe :)

That pic reminded me that im also planning on doing some interior leds as well, kinda wanting to try something different as everyone uses blue it seems

· Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I just bought a carbon fiber vinyl sheet from autozone and layed out a square piece over the bowtie and traced the shape, the steering wheel i pressed a small square against the bowtie and traced out the shape it made on the adhesive

· Registered
131 Posts
I personally prefer the fogs instead of the strips, something about he strips looks out of place to me.

· Epic Beard Man
5,351 Posts
Yellow bulbs ?? Must be a new trend
Agree on the strips looking wrong. Not a fan.

Yellow bulbs are a European thing, I believe it's a requirement actually.

· Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
+1 for fogs. Not a fan of the strips either, they just look wrong to me. Yellow bulbs ?? Must be a new trend

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Yeah ill probably go with standard fogs, i want something that works anyways

As for yellow bulbs ive seen cars with it around here, kinda like the look it gives on some cars

· Premium Member
4,468 Posts
Yeah ill probably go with standard fogs, i want something that works anyways

As for yellow bulbs ive seen cars with it around here, kinda like the look it gives on some cars
I think the yellow foglights is a European style.

Sent from my Droid using AutoGuide.Com Free App

· Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I think the yellow foglights is a European style.

Sent from my Droid using AutoGuide.Com Free App
Either way fog lights are on the to do list for sure.

Right now im focusing on the cheaper DIY mods, wanna get that stuff out of the way so that i have a base point for all of the big mods i plan to do

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.