Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Kumusta ka! I'm not filipino, but I'm trying.......how's that Chevy Cruze doin?

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My CRUZE is doing good! Happy with it. Getting a new chrome door handle tomorrow.

We need more CRUZE owners from the Philippines. There's a lot of CRUZE now running but too few members here... Who am I kidding? It seems I'm the only one here! Haha.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Just bought my white 2011 Cruze ECO A/T w/ connectivity & convenience package a month ago and already put 3000 miles on her. Looove my new car. Hope to get the Trifecta Tune eventually on her! Hello to all my fellow Filipino's all the way from Marine Corps Air Station Beaufort, South Carolina!

·
Registered
54 Posts
Guys, join us on Facebook.
Chevrolet Club of the Philippines.
Chevy Cruze Club

We'll be celebrating 100yrs of Chevy at the Mall of Asia grounds. Get in contact with us, or with me, because this weekend we'll have a photoshoot at Ortigas Home Depot to prepare for the big event on the Nov. 11 weekend.

·
Registered
54 Posts
@Jed: Congrats with your new car brah. I've got a family friend in SC :) I'm a Navy brat...but my family.. we moved to the Philippines to retire.

·
Registered
54 Posts
By the way..here's some pics of the Chevrolet Club of the Philippines.
Chevy Cruzez and Chevy Sparks and Aveo . We will be celebrating the 100years of Chevy with a 100 cars convoy :)

·
Registered
54 Posts
Chevy Philippines asked our club to be a part of their audio video presentation for the 100 years of Chevy, so we got together for the video/photoshoot to show our support. This (short version) video will also be shown on the 100years of Chevy Anniversary at the Mall of Asia in Manila. Check it out
More power to Chevrolet. Happy 100 years!

Also, for those Chevy owners in the Philippines, if you'd like to join the festivities marking the 100th year anniversary of Chevrolet, please inform me. They will be having a 100 Chevy car convoy, and giveaways!

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Cool. I didn't know Chevy was around the Philippines for that long. :shipwrecked::shipwrecked: I'm embarrassed, but pleasantly surprised. >_<

·
Premium Member
2,475 Posts
Cool. I didn't know Chevy was around the Philippines for that long. :shipwrecked::shipwrecked: I'm embarrassed, but pleasantly surprised. >_<
they weren't.. it's 100 year celebration of the brand Chevy, they've only been in the Philippines for a few decades

·
Registered
418 Posts
HEY FROM FLORIDA but I work and have a lot of Phillips friends and my friends want to know where the cruze meets take place and how much did u pay for a Chevy cruze in the Philippines

·
Registered
296 Posts
HEY FROM FLORIDA but I work and have a lot of Phillips friends and my friends want to know where the cruze meets take place and how much did u pay for a Chevy cruze in the Philippines
they can checkout the facebook page for the Chevy Cruze owners in the Philippines which is C3-PH and know more about the meetups and activities of the group.

last I checked, the base model 1.8L 5speed M/T starts at Php888,000.

HTH

Sent from my Autoguide iPad app

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Getting ready for my road trip next week. I'll be driving from Metro Manila towards Subic Bay. :)

BTW, the Chevy Road Side Assistance and hotline are very helpful. Have a safe trip CRUZE Philippine riders.

·
Registered
296 Posts
@ Jed

Have a safe trip. My GF and I are still trying to decide where to go this lenten season. hehehe

Just remember not to go beyond 100kph when going thru SCTEX, speed radars are setup at different points. My colleague here at work got caught a couple of times and almost got his driver's license suspended. LoL

·
Registered
3 Posts
akalain mo yun sa tagal kong naghanap ng group meron pla hehehe
whats the best rim design for chevy cruze?
im taking copper blue for a silver type cruze.
i was thinking a spoiler like in the usa circuit race pero wala ako mkita setup parts for cruze. i got mine at westgate alabang. hehehhe

1 - 20 of 35 Posts