Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I came across a few older threads asking this question but the suggestions weren't the best.

I own a 2015 Cruze LT and during some of my longer trips, it'd be pretty nice to have something I can mount my phone on (I have an iPhone 7) preferably above the dash.

I don't want a vent mounted one mainly because I don't want to restrict airflow and don't want an outlet phone mount due to the placement of the Cruzes' outlet.

With that said, if anyone has suggestions on a phone mount that has worked good for them, please share down below. Provide a link to the product as well if you could.

·
Registered
65 Posts
I agree with Mike. I have one that mounts in the cd player and I like it. I never have cd's in my car anyway and it keeps my phone out of my face compared to ones that mount on your dash but let me easily hear my GPS talk to me. I do not recommend this if you're going to try and use it for texting which you shouldn't be doing anyway while driving.

https://www.amazon.com/UGREEN-Gravi...id=1547976943&sr=1-13&keywords=cd+phone+mount

·
Registered
32 Posts
I have one of these in every vehicle, they work great, i also have one for the cd slot, but it wobbles a lot, it does not fit that tight in there. I would recommend a windshield mount, you can place up high close to the roof or low just above the dash...

Capture.JPG

1 - 7 of 7 Posts