Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked up my new 2012 Cruze Ls 6MT and I am already loving the car not to mention that my kids will not stop talking about it. They picked the color my first choice was black but I do like the blue alot also. I have one question I see some of you have already installed a chrome exhaust tip.
Where did you buy it?
And did you have to cut the exhaust to install it?

I already have the mod bug. Ordered so 2-way Polk audio door speakers and 3-way 6x9's. Next on the list will be a fog light kit then some new wheels. I want 19's just need to find some that will fit and not cost a ton.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Speaker upgrade

Just a heads up on the speakers. The stock ones sound way better with the stock head unit unless your gonna use some kind of tuner. I just installed all Alpine Type-R's and just for shits and giggles I hooked them up without the tuner first just to see how they would sound. They were very quiet and limited mid-range and barely any bass. Stock speakers aren't anything special I agree but changing them alone will be disappointing. Good luck! Can't wait to see the rims.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sorry I already have a jvc arsenal 4 channel comp amp I will be installing with the speakers

·
Registered
63 Posts
Congrats and welcome!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts