Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Premium Member
1,355 Posts
You know, I don't even like blue. But this car changes that for me. I love it! Every drive would be like I stole it! Even my GF loves it. Now she wants to trade in her '14 LTZ for a premiere blue and get these wheels and tires. Which exact model of rims are these? As far as the tires go, are you sure those are comp 2's? I looked them up on tire rack and the tread pattern is different (I got the comp 2's from your garage profile). Thanks and amazing job in picking out an awesome wheel/tire package.

Oh, I almost forgot. You mentioned you wanted springs. Well I don't know if these springs lower the car, but they claim to firm up the ride. Here is the website, go through the website and input your car then select performance.

Find Chevyt Accessories in Worthington, OH at Jack Maxton Chevrolet
The Chevrolet lowering springs lower the car by 12mm.

· Premium Member
1,355 Posts
Oh that's awesome, how did you find that out? I looked all through the site and tried to put in the part #, but all I found was the generic description. That's cool though, just a tick shy of 1/2" drop.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.