Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

*PICS* 18x8.5 inch 245/40 wheels! 2016.5 Cruze RS Blue

38902 Views 34 Replies 19 Participants Last post by  funkyman
In the first 2 pictures you can see my old 2012 Cruze LS with the stock rims from my new Cruze on it.. When they pulled the car out the service bay all the techs, sells reps, and customers were following it and surrounded me and the car complimenting it :D

At full lock you can't even fit your finger between the wheel and the panel but it doesn't rub so it's fine. I will be putting springs on the car once they come out because it doesn't handle anywhere near as good as the 2012 Cruze.
You MIGHT be able to fit a 9.5 inch rim but don't hold me to that.

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Mid-size car Sedan
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Mid-size car Full-size car
Vehicle Transport Automotive exterior Car Automotive tire
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Rim Alloy wheel
21 - 35 of 35 Posts

· Premium Member
1,355 Posts
Oh that's awesome, how did you find that out? I looked all through the site and tried to put in the part #, but all I found was the generic description. That's cool though, just a tick shy of 1/2" drop.

· Registered
33 Posts
I am also interested in what the offset of your rims are. You have a good benchmark if you don't have any rubs #1 at wheel lock and #2 vertically under load

· Registered
111 Posts

· Registered
111 Posts
Those look good, but possibly a non-US wheel? 5x105mm seems to be an oddball size in the US. I'm looking at some PVD OEM styles that look pretty good. This will probably be what I end up with.

· Registered
63 Posts
Looks good. I plan on getting some 18's in the future. What do you recommend for the offset and tires? I haven't had much luck online and since you already made the plunge I assumed you could shed some light on the subject.

· Registered
17 Posts
Photos 18 235/40 Micheline

Here are some photos of my 210Hp 240lb/ft:vomit:

Attachments

21 - 35 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.